Hello, this is MVL.
Read about our various updates for the past few weeks. Stay tuned for the news to come in the following weeks!
Check out more fun news through our new Instagram channel too.
Telegram News: https://t.me/mvlchain_news_en
MVL Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mvlchain_official
MVL Twitter: https://twitter.com/mvlchain
CEO(Kay Woo) Twitter: https://twitter.com/climbingK
MVL Blog: https://blog.mvlchain.io/category/english/
[11/5 Weekly News] Our updates until November 2. Check out what we have been up to.
MVL MONTHLY REPORT(October) ▶https://ewhk4.app.goo.gl/gBok
<MVL Meet-Up in Seoul>
MVL Meet-Up in Seoul held in October 30.
1. TADA showed great development in Singapore and TADA Taxi is going to open in Singapore in the middle of November.
2. Through the TADA service, we have received a lot of requests for partnerships and confirmed strategic collaborations with global insurance companies. These news will be delivered in November.
3. Expansion in TADA Rental Service with Global Rent Company.
4. Business in Korea is in preparation and will be ready in the first half of next year. The Korean industry is preparing to make a big impact on the mobility market through collaborations, not just by our own service.
5. Collaborations with car makers will be released after the project is completed in late November.
▲ Meet-Up, Seoul Korea
<MVL Participated in the Smart City-Blockchain Conference>
Kay, CEO of MVL attended the “Smart City-Blockchain Global Conference” in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea on November 2.
Government officials from Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, England, and France attended the conference.
At the conference, participants discussed how to move towards a Smart City, including residential space, payments, and mobility. MVL was the only one in the mobility-related blockchain project.
It means MVL has become a major project for smart mobility.
Please check MVL’s blog for more information.
▲ Kay, CEO of MVL
<Preparing for Enter to Cambodia>
MVL are currently in talks with local taxi companies to enter the Cambodia mobility market. In addition to the ride-hailng service, we are also preparing partnerships to expand into the vehicle finance market. Cambodia has yet to find its flagship local mobility service, and MVL is moving quickly to occupy market in advance. We’ll solve the problems in the Cambodia market and to expand our services to a stable extent. Please look forward to MVL in the Cambodia market.
Alert to all TADA riders in Singapore!
If you are in Singapore and wish to participate in our BTS Concert ticket giveaway event, click on the link below to see the details. Don’t miss this opportunity and participate NOW!
We are now pre-registering taxi drivers onto the TADA platform. You can sign up through our website, the TADA driver app or by visiting our TADA Singapore office.
» TADA website: https://tada.global/driver_signup?type=taxi
» TADA driver app: http://deeplink.me/driver.tada.global
» Singapore office: 63 Ubi Road 1 #01-48 Oxley Bizhub 1 Singapore 408728