- MVL ‘Token Economy’ differentiation strategy.
– How MVL manages points and coins.
- You get MVL points from safe driving, providing, travelling data, or leaving reviews about services. MVL points can be exchanged to MVL coins.
- If MVL points are exchangeable to MVL coins, wouldn’t everyone exchange their points to coins?
How would you be able to maintain MVL coin price?
- You may ask,
“Will MVL become a long-term trusted store of value?
Is it safe to invest in MVL coin?”
- Here are Solutions we came up with.
- MVL mobility ecosystem, and MVL token economy.
- Ways to maintain the value of MVL ecosystem.
- Maintain the value of MVL points.
- Maintain the value of MVL coins.
- How to Maintain the value of MVL points.
- The more points you have, the higher the level.
Differentiated benefits are provided according to the level.
- Points will be deducted according to the point validity period.
- How to maintain the value of MVL coins.
- Based on coins the companies have, they can put up an ad on the top of the page.
- Companies should have a certain amount of MVL coin to implement the MVL protocol.
(MVL team will be able to purchase on behalf of the companies.)
- Part of coins from mining and the revenue will be locked up.
- We will have a seperate market for users to directly exchange MVL coin.
- As more places to use MVL coins are established and more benefits we offer, the value of MVL ecosystem and MVL coin will be increased and token economy will be stabilized.
- MVL will prevent the problems faced by other existing ecosystem from occurring.
- MVL will keep evaluating the ways to maintain the value of MVL point and MVL coin.
- Trust-Driven MVL.