The successful candidate will be the first touch-point of MVL’s most important stakeholders, our partner-drivers and passengers. You will be responsible for ensuring that MVL’s partner-drivers and passengers are supported every step along the way. You will have strong people and customer service skills to help MVL create sustainable relationships through effective problem-solving, delighting stakeholders with your personal touch and help MVL deliver on our promise to create value for partner-drivers and passengers alike.
- Deliver professional and personalised in-person support in every interaction with partner-drivers and passengers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable when speaking about MVL
- Going beyond mere problem-solving to identify root causes and work with other members of the MVL team to make continuous improvements
What You’ll Need
- Readiness to work in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment
- First-class communication skills and ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- A strong sense of initiative with the willingness to go-the-extra-mile for both internal and external stakeholders
- A calm temperament and excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and be an excellent team player who keeps the team abreast of latest developments
- An interest and passion for MVL and our business philosophy
What You’ll Be Rewarded With
- Opportunities to be part of the pioneer team of a fast-growing start-up making an impact to the mobility landscape in Singapore
- A platform to develop your career through working closely with senior executives and management in the organisation
- A fulfilling role with lots of learning opportunities in a fun and highly-motivating working environment
- Degree/Diploma (preferred but not required)
- Previous work experience in sales/customer service/operations/call centre is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good Microsoft Office (E.g. Word/PowerPoint/Excel) skills
Interested applicants can send across their resumes to Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
About MVL (“Mass Vehicle Ledger”) Foundation Pte Ltd
The MVL ride-booking application will be Singapore’s 1st blockchain on-demand ride booking service. Adopting an incentive-based blockchain mobility ecosystem named MVLchain, the MVL application aims to ensure that both driver’s income and commuter’s fare are protected and competitive without compromising on the overall ride experience. It aims to do so by charging only a small transaction fee for the maintenance of the platform and zero-commission for all rides.
MVL application aims to create an ecosystem that connects players in the automobile industry. The players include private-hire drivers, car rental companies, mechanics, car workshops and even insurance companies. By integrating all parties in an ecosystem, the app collects core data related to safety standards, accidents, repairs and other car-related transactions on a blockchain.
MVL comes from the team behind mobility platform, easi6. It is a reservation service platform that is connected to over 25,000 vehicles in Asia. The platform is adopted by several major transportation providers including Myrealtrip and Ticketmonster in South Korea and Dichungtaxi in Vietnam. The team from easi6 was recently deployed as one of the transport partners to support the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic.
For more information: https://mvlchain.io/ride_hailing