The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and formulating MVL’s marketing plan, managing the marketing budget and measuring performance. The Marketing Head will be accountable for driving the growth of drivers and users on the MVL ride-hailing platform. The successful applicant will lead a cross-functional marketing team to communicate MVL’s proposition consistently across all touchpoints to all stakeholders.
You will create marketing strategies from a deep understanding of the market, our competitive context, and our customers.
Raise MVL’s profile through eye-catching, innovative and relevant campaign’s that resonates with people. You will work across digital and traditional marketing channels, optimise channels through data for maximum returns, and steward MVL’s brand and message for sustainable growth.
- Passenger growth
Drive the growth of MVL’s passengers through relevant, impactful and effective campaigns.
- Driver growth
Drive the growth of MVL’s drivers through effective relationship management, acquisition and retention programmes.
- Shape positive public perception of MVL
Proactively manage media and public relationship to raise the profile, positive perception and love for MVL. You will work with media contacts and manage all communications on social media to ensure timely and adequate announcements and responses.
You will have an eye for detail to ensure the accuracy and consistency of all communications. You will also have an eye for beauty to ensure that all materials are produced with a spirit of excellence to the highest quality and standards.
You will be who the team looks up to. Hence, you must provide leadership and guidance to your team members to deliver on their job, develop their careers, and achieve personal and career growth targets.
- Accountable and results-driven
You will manage the marketing budget for MVL in Singapore and track and report on the KPIs according to the strategic plan that you developed. You will oversee the execution to ensure that resources are strategically allocated to the successful and effective achievement of the set targets.
- Partnerships and relationships
Identify and engage trustworthy partners to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, and merchandise etc.
The ideal candidate would possess
- Bachelor degree preferably in any of the following disciplines (Marketing/Corporate Communications/New Media/Public Relations/Business Administration)
- At least 4-6 years of relevant marketing experience for digital, internet, mobile products — from strategic planning to execution across a comprehensive mix of digital and traditional channels. You will have deep knowledge on the various tools/channels for MVL to leverage on to achieve desired business results.
- Working knowledge of the Singapore market with an understanding of the local consumer as well as the how the media works
- Results oriented and data-driven to make data-informed decisions. Successful candidates should have a proven track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment.
- Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
- Fluent in both written and spoken: English.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications, and manage a budget
- Start-up experience is a bonus but you must be ready to work in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment.
Interested applicants can send across their resumes to Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
About MVL (“Mass Vehicle Ledger”) Foundation Pte Ltd
The MVL ride-booking application will be Singapore’s 1st blockchain on-demand ride booking service. Adopting an incentive-based blockchain mobility ecosystem named MVLchain, the MVL application aims to ensure that both driver’s income and commuter’s fare are protected and competitive without compromising on the overall ride experience. It aims to do so by charging only a small transaction fee for the maintenance of the platform and zero-commission for all rides.
MVL application aims to create an ecosystem that connects players in the automobile industry. The players include private-hire drivers, car rental companies, mechanics, car workshops and even insurance companies. By integrating all parties in an ecosystem, the app collects core data related to safety standards, accidents, repairs and other car-related transactions on a blockchain.
MVL comes from the team behind mobility platform, easi6. It is a reservation service platform that is connected to over 25,000 vehicles in Asia. The platform is adopted by several major transportation providers including Myrealtrip and Ticketmonster in South Korea and Dichungtaxi in Vietnam. The team from easi6 was recently deployed as one of the transport partners to support the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic.
For more information: https://mvlchain.io/ride_hailing