This is going to tell you how to make an Ethereum wallet, using MyEtherWallet.
MVL Token Sale only receives Ethereum, so you must have an Ethereum wallet, which you have a private key with, to participate in our MVL ICO. (NO EXCHANGE WALLETS)
There are a lot of websites where you can make your Ethereum wallet, but we are going to use MyEtherWallet, since it is safe, convenient, and well-known.
1. Go to MyEtherWallet webpage.(https://www.myetherwallet.com/)
(Please make sure you do not enter other scam websites. Just click on the link above, since you can trust us 🙂 )
2. This is the page you will face in the first stage. It just suddenly asks you to ‘Enter a password’. Here you should insert a password that you usually use, since this password will be used to unlock your Keystore File. Then click on ‘Create New Wallet’.
3. The next page will look like this. You MUST not lose the Keystore File so please save this in a safe place. Then click on ‘I understand. Continue.’
4. Then, your Private Key will be shown. Please keep this in a safe place, too. Click on ‘Save Your Address’ afterwards.
5. Click on ‘Keystore / JSON File’ and select the Keystore File you saved at the previous step.
6. Enter the password you had set in the first step and click on ‘Unlock’.
7. Finally, your Ethereum wallet is made. You can send / receive Ethereums with this wallet. Please scroll down, and you can see your wallet address. Congratulations.
* You can register this wallet address at your ‘My Page’ in our MVL Official Homepage (https://mvlchain.io).
MVL, pronounced as “em buh l,” stands for Mass Vehicle Ledger. It is an ecosystem that connects all services, like the car dealer shops, mechanic shops, car rental companies and more, that touch your car to collect its lifetime data.
Telegram EN: https://t.me/mvlchain_en
Telegram KR: https://t.me/mvlchain_kr
Kakao Open Chat: https://open.kakao.com/o/geJvwwK
See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4gcY7pmWRQ