First round of Pre-ICO will start on April 26 at 9 pm UTC+9. In order to participate, you have to send ETH to MVL ICO Contract Address. You can use MetaMask to do so. Once you transfer ETH to MVL ICO Contract Address, you will in return get MVL Tokens.
1. Sign up and log in our homepage (https://mvlchain.io). Go to My Page and click ICO(Token Sale) and see MVL ICO Contract Address. This is will appear after April 26 at 9 pm UTC+9. You have to add your ETH wallet first.
2. Open Metamask and click ‘Send.’ See how to install Metamask here.
3. In the first field, insert MVL ICO Contract Address and insert the amount of ETH you wish to transfer. Hit Next.
4. Please check if the amount of ETH you want to transfer is correct.
The transaction fee occurs so you have to set gas price. We recommend Gas limit to 250,000 and gas price to 10~11. Unused as gas will be refunded. We will let you know how to check used gas amount below. The gas will be used from your ETH wallet. So you have to have 0.01 ETH more than the amount you want to transfer to the MVL ICO.
5. Next, you will see this page. If you set a transaction fee that is not too low, transfer will occur within one minute. Now click “View account on Etherscan”.
6. You will then go to https://etherscan.io/ where you can see your wallet address, MVL ICO Contract Address and used gas amount. Here you will see your transaction.
7. Please visit MVL Official Homepage and check if the deposit status has been changed.
3. 위의 주소 칸에 아까 확인하셨던 MVL의 공식 지갑주소를 복사 붙여넣기 한 후, 밑 칸에 전송하실 이더리움의 양을 적고 ‘Next’를 클릭합니다.
4. 먼저, 전송하실 이더리움 양이 맞는지 확인합니다.
또한 트랜잭션에는 수수료가 들기 때문에, 이더리움을 전송하시기 위해 가스 수수료를 설정해야 합니다. MVL 팀에서는 가스량 250,000 / 가스가격 10~11 으로 권장드리고 있습니다. 쓰시지 않은 가스는 전송이 되며 바로 환불됩니다. 뒷단계에서 실제 사용된 가스량 확인법을 알려드리겠습니다. 해당 가스는 본인 지갑에 있는 ETH를 사용하는 것이니 실제 참여하는 ETH 갯수 외에 0.01 ETH 정도의 여유 ETH가 지갑에 있어야합니다.
이렇게 설정을 꼼꼼히 확인하신 후, ‘Submit’을 클릭합니다!
5. 바로 이 화면으로 돌아오게 됩니다! 너무 낮지 않은 수수료를 설정하셔서 트랜잭션이 일어나게 되면, 실제 전송은 최대 1분 이내에 이루어질 것입니다.
이제 이더리움 전송이 잘 이루어졌는지 확인해보겠습니다. 점을 누르신후 ‘View account on Etherscan’을 클릭해주세요.
6. https://etherscan.io/ 로 접속됩니다. 접속된 화면에서 전송하신 본인의 지갑주소와 MVL ICO 콘트랙트 주소를 확인하실 수 있으며, 실제 사용된 가스량을 확인하실 수 있습니다.
We recommend you to make an ERC20 wallet on MetaMask to participate in our ICO. Please note that MetaMask is not compulsory. Any ERC20 Wallet will do.
MetaMask is a Google Chrome Extension in which you can safely and conveniently create and manage your Ethereum wallet. You can use MetaMask to send / receive Ethereums, and you can also check your MVL Tokens that you are going to receive from us in the future.
1. Access to MetaMask Webpage(https://metamask.io/) with Google Chrome browser, and click on ‘GET CHROME EXTENSION’.
2. Click on to ‘Add to Chrome’.
When MetaMask is properly installed, you can see a cute-fox-shaped icon next to the web address bar, which stands for MetaMask.
3. Click on the MetaMask icon and click on ‘Accept’ (you can only click on ‘Accept’ after scrolling down all the way to the bottom).
<Scroll down to click ‘Accept’.>
4. Then, you will come to a page like this. Please set a password that you will not forget, since it will be your MetaMask password. Click on ‘CREATE’ afterwards.
5. Twelve words will be randomly created. This array of words will be asked in such cases when you have to restore your MetaMask account, so please copy them somewhere safe. Then click on ‘I’VE COPIED IT SOMEWHERE SAFE’.
6. Now your MetaMask account is made. (Yay!)
Click on the human icon located on the upper-right side, and click on ‘Create Account’.
7. You have completed creating a wallet. In order to find out the address, click the three dotted icon on the right top and click “Copy Address to Clipboard.” Your wallet address has been copied.
8. You have to know the Private Key now. Click the three dotted icon and select ‘Export Private Key’ and insert the password you used when you made the MetaMask account.
9. Here you will see the private key. (It is hidden in this screen for safety reasons.) In MetaMask, you can see the private key every time you access it.
Co-Founder of MEDIBLOC
M.S. in Computer Science, Columbia Univ.
Advising MVL on economic structures and the incentive schemes due to it being technologically and structurally similar to MEDIBLOC. Allen also used to be a lead software engineer in Samsung Electronics.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Engineering Hongik University
Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
Advising the MVL’s development team on machine learning for data architecture and its uses as a person who achieved a doctorate in computer architecture and system design and worked in Intel Corporation as a research scientist.
General Representative Korea of Mobike
Director of Green Car, Lotte Rental
Advising MVL on the the field of shared bicycle mobility. Moreover, before he used to work at Green Car and KT, allowing him to share his deep understanding and experience of the mobility industry in greater depth.
Founder of the Blockchain Advisory Collective, CryptoCentral.net
Advising MVL as a prominent influencer within the asian blockchain community who has actively engaged in developing strategic media content for various projects. Eugene was also credited as the brains behind various community projects that have significantly impacted Singapore’s education system during 2003 to 2016.
Check out their detailed bios through their individual Linkedin profiles.